One of my favorite conferences to attend is LibertyCon. It is an annual event that focuses on how problems can be solved with more liberty. I love this event. Even more, I am very excited to see many professors I have taken classes from participate in the conference.
Topics include the following:
- AGAINST THE POLITIZATION OF SOCIETY
- THE IMPORTANCE OF IDEAS AND THE ROLE OF THINK TANKS
- TALENT AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- INNOVATION FOR OPEN AND TRANSPARENT GOVERNMENTS
- CURRENTS OF LIBERALISM
- INNOVATING A GREENER FUTURE
- LEARNING TO ENTERPRISE WITH BITCOIN
- WHO WILL SAVE US FROM THE CORONAVIRUS; THE MARKET OR THE STATE?
- INNOVATING PERSPECTIVES: CRUSADE FOR LIBERAL FEMINISM
- TECHNOLOGY FOR THE DEFENSE OF INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
- BLOCKCHAIN IN A FREE SOCIETY
- THE IMPORTANCE OF POPULAR LIBERALISM
- REGULATION OF DIGITAL PLATFORMS
- FREE MARKET REVOLUTION
- ECONOMIC EDUCATION IN AN OPEN SOCIETY
- GROWTH, MONOPOLIES AND THE VALUES OF CAPITALISM
These topics are paramount going forward and I am looking forward to the perspectives of all those who will speak. I will give a summary of the conference when it is over. This two-day conference is going to be amazing!